Last week, my playlist needed a serious update. There have been way too many times I’ve been caught shuffling through my Droid, hoping for an upbeat song to come up next. Usually, this doesn’t work to my advantage and Christmas songs or “sounds of the ocean” will be the song that plays next. Not like I have those kind of MP3s or anything.
My new workout playlist:
- Kanye West- Runaway: I really like this beat to get a good cardio attitude going, there’s something about the beat that does it for me.
- Drake – Fancy: To keep the attitude up! You simply cannot go wrong with Drake.
- Katy Perry – Last Friday Night: This is my absolute favorite song right now. So much so I made it my ringtone and jam out every time it rings. Highly recommended by E&E!
- Pink – Raise Your Glass: It’s just a genuinely happy song – very upbeat and playful!
- Shontelle – Perfect Nightmare – The lyrics are what make me love this song so much. Who hasn’t been here? Makes me push that much harder!
- Lil Wayne – Popular: Makes me feel hot, which makes me have a good time and keep workin out. I really enjoy the chorus lyrics!
- Glee – Slave 4 U: This takes me back to (middle or high) school. Who else remembers the belly dancing in her music video? I used to try to do that, but my lack of rhythm prevented that from ever happening.
- 30 Seconds to Mars: Kings and Queens: Something about this is promising about the future, which I always welcome now that senior fall is halfway over!
- Usher: Stranger: Another really good beat, and I really connect with the lyrics. And I love Usher.
- Justin Timberlake – Across the Sky: Such a fun song… and it’s Justin Timberlake! Come on:)
Incoming search terms:
- Jennifer Demartini